Hannah joined Hyve in August 2021 and has been an incredible addition to the HR team. Hannah is always striving to make Hyve a great place to work and in October she was promoted from HR Assistant to People Experience Advisor – a promotion that reflects her passion and contribution in driving our people priorities and helping to evolve our culture.
Some of her achievements so far include:
- Establishing an annual inclusion calendar to ensure we are supporting and celebrating important inclusion dates including Black History Month, International Women’s Day, and Pride;
- Leading on the employee journey – most of our UK colleagues will know Hannah from day one as she welcomes you to Hyve. Hannah leads our UK inductions and supports colleagues throughout the onboarding journey;
- Ensuring colleagues are rewarded and recognised for their brilliant work – Hannah organises all the exciting events for the Hy Five quarterly winners;
- Planning events and talks such as our Christmas Jumper Breakfast, Jubilee celebrations, and Black Talent Market to bring our UK colleagues together;
- And finally, Hannah always embraces collaboration. Last year, she supported Kas, alongside Ruby, in launching Gympass – our new gym benefit.